This article can be machine washed. Do not exceed the wash temperature shown on the icon.
This article can be machine washed on a delicate wash cycle. Do not exceed the wash temperature shown on the icon.
This article is only suitable for hand washing.
This article can be ironed. The dots on the iron represent the ironing temperature. 1 dot means the article needs to be ironed on a cool temperature (100c), 2 dots means the article needs to be ironed on a warm temperature (150c) and 3 dots means the article can be ironed on a hot temperature (200c).
This article must not be ironed.
This article can be dry cleaned. The letters in the circle provides information regarding the cleaning fluids that may be used.
No Dry Cleaning
This article must NOT be dry cleaned.
This article must NOT be bleached.
This article can be tumble dried. The dots represent the heat setting that must be used. 1 dot means a reduced heat, 2 dots means a normal heat.
No Tumble Drying
This article must NOT be tumble dried.
- Always read and follow care instructions on the label.
- Use a lingerie wash bag when washing underwear in a machine.
- Hand wash any bra with an underwire - wires can be bent, damaged or broken or may even come out in the washine machine.
- Wash lingerie after every wear to keep it in attractive condition - perspiration, perfumes and body lotions can mark the fabric and regular washing minimises the risk.
- When hand washing always choose a washing liquid or powder specially made for delicate fabrics - make sure all powder is dissolved before putting garments in the water.
- Don't leave lingerie to soak for more than five minutes.
- Wash darker colours separately.
- Don't exceed the recommended washing temperature - remember the latest products wash just as well at 40ºC, often even at 30ºC.
- Dry lingerie away from direct heat such as radiators, fires and even hot sunshine otherwise they may discolour, especially whites/light colours.
- Avoid catching delicate fabrics and laces with clothes pegs - use the washing label to peg bras and pants to the line.
- Do not tumble dry lingerie unless the care label provides specific instructions.